CODE OF CONDUCT – CLUB, MATCH & TEAM OFFICIALS
- Be impartial! Also, be consistent, objective and courteous.
- Place the safety and welfare of the players above all else; be alert to minimise dangerous physical play, fair or foul, especially in junior matches.
- Accept responsibility for all actions taken.
- Avoid any form of verbal contact with coaches, team officials, parents and spectators during play.
- Avoid any situation which may lead to a conflict of interest, both on and off the field.
- Maintain an appropriate level of fitness for the standard of game at which you are officiating.
- Condemn all and every instance of unsportsmanlike, foul or unfair play.
- Set a good example by the way you dress, speak and act towards player, coaches, officials, parents and spectators.
- Show concern and caution towards sick and injured players.
- Officiate to the age and/or experience of the players.
TEAM CLUB OFFICIALS
- Uphold the integrity of the game of Rugby League at all times;
- Always act in a sportsmanlike manner, respecting opposition players, team and club officials and spectators;
- Make decisions in the best interests of the game of Rugby League;
- Place the safety and welfare of players as the top priority;
- Accept responsibility for all decisions made.